Here are five reasons why Fido makes the best date this Valentines Day!
Valentines Day will come and go but the love you have for your furry family member will last fur-ever. Kick Cupid to the curb today and show how blessed you are to have an ever-loyal dog that showers you with affection 365 days a year.
- No fights, no arguments, no breakups… just pure unconditional love. Your dog will even adore you if you don’t bother showering! It’s more than just puppy love. Once you have their heart, you have it fur-ever!
- Dog slobber is soooo cute. Trust us, human slobber is not!
- You don't have to share dessert with your dog (perhaps, you shouldn’t anyway). There's no way you'll feel guilty about cramming all the Valentine’s Day sweets in your belly, It’s bad for your Fido anyway! So that tempting torte is all for you, all the wine too, its perfect!
- When your pup follows you around, it’s the cutest thing you’ve ever seen. Am I right? Do you know what’s not cute? If a date becomes clingy and tags along with you… you know that what it is …stalking.
- Did we mention dogs don’t talk? We could elaborate, but we can all agree that this is a good thing.
Valentine’s Day means more than just romance for dog people. It’s a chance to celebrate the love of all kinds, together with the love you have for dogs.